The Community Hall
Our hall is a local and historical gem. The hall sees hundreds of people every year with popular events such as Heritage Open Day, performance hall for HRH Prince Charles visit, regular classes, community events, private functions and much more.
Internal and external public, community and private sector users regularly book the hall for activities including public consultation, roadshows, heritage events, exhibitions, sports and recreation, meetings, training and much more.
The cost to book the hall is surprisingly low. Below you will find a table that lays out our charges.
|RATE:||ELIGIBLE STATUS: WITH EXAMPLES||MON-FRI DAY HOURLY RATE UPTO 6PM||WEEK DAY MON-THURS HOURLY RATE AFTER 6PM||FRI EVE AND SATURDAY HOURLY RATE|
|ALL HIRE’S ARE FOR A MINIMUM OF 3 HOURS HIRE||£||£||£|
|RATE A||1. REGISTERED CHARITY WITH T/O OF UP TO £175k P/A
2. UN-INCORPORATED BUT CONSTITUTED COMMUNITY GROUP WITH T/O OF UP TO £10k P/A
|RATE B||1. REGISTERED CHARITY WITH A T/O OF ABOVE £170k UP TO £500k
2. PRIVATE LTD COMPANY BY GUARANTEE (NO SHARES) WITH T/O OF UP TO £175k
3. SOCIAL ENTERPRISE WITH T/O UP TO £175k
4. COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY WITH T/O OF UP TO £175k
5. INDEPENDENT PROVIDENT OR MUTUAL WITH A T/O OF UP TO £175k
|RATE C||1. REGISTERED CHARITY WITH T/O ABOVE £500k
2. PRIVATE LTD COMPANY BY GUARANTEE (NO SHARES) WITH T/O OF ABOVE £175k
3. SOCIAL ENTERPRISE WITH T/O ABOVE £175k
4. COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY WITH T/O OF ABOVE £175k
5. INDEPENDENT PROVIDENT OR MUTUAL WITH A T/O ABOVE £175k
6. STATUTORY OR PUBLIC BODY
|RATE D||1. PRIVATE COMPANY LTD BY SHARES (FOR PROFIT)
2. SOCIAL HIRE